Friday, May 9, 2008

Beppu... Beppu... Beppu... (Day 5)

We stayed up all night chatting. At first we were drinking in the common room but this guy was hitting on a very uncomfortable Quoc so we left:

OMG you took a pic of him. He said i was "very handsome". I know I am, but come on do you guys have to keep reminding me? It gets annoying sometimes =D


We ate brekkie at 8am and went to sleep for two hours before we farewelled Bianca.
I felt so messed up during brekky. Someone (i.e. Binkz and Becs) convinced me not to sleep. I'm super grumpy and tired when I don't get any sleep:


After the nap, we went to look for ice-cream. The ice-cream shop that the nice old-man owned was closed so we headed to the nice looking dessert place that was down the alley:


Inside joke: Back at the Giza hell Bianca was taking stalker photos of Becs and James who were sitting behind her (i.e. taking photos of them without them noticing). In one of her attempts to take a photo of them, she ended up taking a photo of herself. During that time i was sitting next to her thinking "WTF? Why is she taking a photo of herself?". Well it turns out that she owned herself by taking that photo. The following are feeble attempts to emulate that self-ownage:


That was pretty much it... Quoc? Pretty much. Besides the fact that we did some gift shopping and left about 2 hours after she did.

So there we go. A thrilling conclusion to the five part series of our adventure. Overall a very fun time. Big thanks to Binkz and James for taking the time to travel all the way to Beppu when it only took me and Becs just over an hour to get there.

Stay tuned for our next blog entry: Randomness, out-takes and videos from Beppu.

3 comments:

annzannzpannz said...

HI REBECCA IM ANNIE!!!! =D add me!

Alice said...

homg OMGGG THE DESSERTS THEY WERE SOOOO AWESOME drools* XDDDD

Jimi said...

Aww man, why did I leave before you guys found those desserts! They look soo good.