Sunday, November 2, 2008

what's happening!?!?!?!? 7 month mark

There hasn't been an update for ages!!! what's going on? i've been hearing...

Well bottom line I'm lazy... second reason is this blog tool only lets us upload four photos at a time so it is terribly terribly tedious. I'll be making a greater effort to update from now on.

Remember they're not always in order so check the blog archive panel on the left to see where the new entries are!

___________________________________

Well it's November... Our departure date is the 25th of February 2009, which means there's only four months to go!!! There's still a couple of things on my list I'd like to see/do but of course due to the absolute shocking state of the world financial system it means i've lost approximately 40% off the value of the currency...
When i arrived it was 100yen to the dollar - now it's 65yen to the dollar T_T

It's also time to start thinking/doing our final project as a massive slab of ICS2... I'm having a lot of trouble thinking up a decent topic to research - we have to pick something culturally relevant of course.

I'm disappointed with my level of Japanese... I should've made more of an effort with study and exposure to locals... but it was very discouraging for me to encounter 'shy' Japanese.


It's autumn!!! I finally understand why some people find Australian seasons so...boring. The trees around the uni are actually turning RED! Not the yellowing of the leaves and then dropping off the tree kind...RED!!! It's very pretty indeed! I'll put up pics in this entry next time i can be bothered XD.

As pretty as it may be the weather is also getting coooold! Highs of 21 degrees...need to do more shopping!! >=D

No comments: